What are you looking for?
Basil Sweet (Linalool Type), Essential Oil
The oil factor
O&3 presents Basil Sweet (Linalool Type), Essential Oil
O&3 presents Basil, Essential Oil (Linalool Type) French. This sweet smelling herbal essential oil is produced in France via steam distillation from the flowering herb. Referred to as the "joy of the mountain", this material is true European basil that is traditionally been used for its cooling properties to tend to irritable skin & tend to burns & bites.
- Product nameBasil Sweet (Linalool Type), Essential Oil
- Product codeK0050
- FunctionalityA sweet basil scent.
Commonly used in food application in particular meats, as well as fragrance & irritable skin products (mosquito bites)
A good oil to blend with other essential oils such as Citronella, Bergamot & Geranium.
- INCI ListingOcimum Basilicum Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Basil, Essential Oil (Linalool Type) French is produced via Steam Distillation
- OriginO&3 can confirm Basil, Essential Oil (Linalool Type) French origin is France.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number8015-73-4 / 84775-71-3
- EINCS Number283-900-8
- Customs Tariff Code3301 29 41 00
- REACH StatusPlease see our Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Basil, Essential Oil (Linalool Type) IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Basil, Essential Oil (Linalool Type) is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).