Why work at O&3?
We are people who love people
We are a young, dynamic team always on the look out for energetic and enthusiastic colleagues to join us.
O&3 is a roll-your-sleeves-up team: when the orders are piling high we all muck in together – we don’t do hierarchies! All we ask of you is diligence, attention-to-detail and a willingness to learn … oh and an ability to cope with our bad Yorkshire humour!
Send us your CV today to email@example.com or contact us for more information.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER AT O&3 – THE OIL FAMILY
Location: O&3 UK – Ripon, North Yorkshire
Our continued growth supplying natural ingredients to the cosmetics industry worldwide has called for further recruitment. We are looking to hire a dynamic Sales Account Manager, responsible for developing and growing our existing portfolio of clients and for seeking new opportunities for growth in the market. The successful candidate will have customer service at the forefront, be quick to build relationships with our customers and with a proven record for business development. You should also be a team player and ready to roll up your sleeves to support our continued growth.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain good strong relationships with new and existing clients and maintain an existing portfolio of clients.
- Maintain regular customer contact through email, telephone and video calls.
- Ensure accurate and timely management of all quotations, to build a pipeline of opportunities.
- Manage customer orders through to completion and manage day-to-day enquires in a timely manner.
- Actively seek new business by prospecting existing customers and new customers.
- Driving forward new and existing client product development briefs with the technical team ensuring we deliver on customers’ expectations while maintaining revenue and profitability.
- Maximise sales by continually expanding opportunities with upsell and cross selling skills.
- Ensuring that all customers are provided with accurate, proposals, collateral and other information as required.
- Attendance at Industry exhibitions.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in the cosmetic and personal care market preferred but not essential.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
- Excellent communication skills by email, telephone and face to face.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with SAP would be an advantage but not essential.
- Immediate start available
- 5 Hours a week – Full Time, 9am – 5pm
- A culture that fosters inclusion and diversity
- Family run manufacturing business
- Pension Scheme – up to 9% contributions
- Onsite safe free parking
- Staff Oil
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays