Why work at O&3?
We are people who love people
We are a young, dynamic team always on the look out for energetic and enthusiastic colleagues to join us.
O&3 is a roll-your-sleeves-up team: when the orders are piling high we all muck in together – we don’t do hierarchies! All we ask of you is diligence, attention-to-detail and a willingness to learn … oh and an ability to cope with our bad Yorkshire humour!
Send us your CV today to email@example.com or contact us for more information.
We have an exciting opportunity in Ripon for a full-time, Production Operative working alongside our established Operations Crew in the warehouse and factory. The role involves following instructions from your Crew Lead, interpreting orders, filling and packing customer orders. Orders can vary in scale which is why transferable skills and attention to detail are desired. You should be bright, confident, enthusiastic, well organised and have the ability to quickly learn new skills and work effectively under pressure to achieve deadlines.
Your duties will include:
- Interpreting printed customer orders
- Selecting correct products
- Filling orders accurately
- Packing orders ready for delivery
- Receiving & unloading deliveries
- Creating labels
- Booking on deliveries
Skills & Experience:
- Previous warehouse/factory experience preferable
- All training provided, no prior experience required just a good attitude to learn
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work as a team to achieve Company objectives
- Forklift licence preferable but not essential
- Proactive approach to work
- Reliable and the ability to work in a timely manner.
- Immediate start available
- 37.5 Hours a week – Full Time
- Sociable shift pattern – Between 7am-5pm
- A culture that fosters inclusion and diversity
- Family run manufacturing business
- Continuous development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team
- Competitive pay
- Overtime available at increased rate
- Onsite safe free parking
- Staff Oil
- Pension Scheme
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
The future is what we make it.
When you join O&3, you become a member of the family. The Oil Family.
A young, dynamic manufacturing business supplying natural ingredients to the global cosmetics industry. Our employees are unique individuals who engage their enthusiasm, drive, and flair, in everything they do, each playing a crucial part in our exciting journey. Our aim is to be industry leaders in a fast-moving marketplace, striving for excellence with both our products and our service, whilst having some fun along the way!
Working for O&3 is not just about supplying great products and excellent service, it’s about being an integral part of our family business. Our strong family values, facing our challenges with positivity, encouraging each and everyone who is part of our business to be the best version of themselves that they possible can.
Are you ready for the future?
Immediate start available for the right candidate, please only apply if you are genuinely interested in this role.
Type of work:
- Full-time & Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Salary: From £11.00 per hour
- Remote work: No
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking