O&3 presents Basil (Methyl Chavicol Type), Essential Oil
O&3 presents Basil, Essential Oil (Methyl Chavicol Type). This sweet smelling herbal essential oil is produced from the leaves & flowering tops. Commonly used in food flavouring & fragrances, the aroma of Basil is a hard one not to involve in your formulation to achieve a fresh, earthy finished product.
- Product Specification
- Product codeK0049
- INCI ListingOcimum Basilicum Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Basil, Essential Oil (Methyl Chavicol Type) is produced via Steam Distillation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Basil, Essential Oil (Methyl Chavicol Type) origin is India / Vietnam.
- CAS Number84775-71-3 / 8015-73-4
- EINCS Number283-900-8
- Customs Tariff Code3301294900
A sweet basil scent.
Commonly used in food application in particular meats, as well as fragrance & dental products.
Interested in this product?
Talk to our team about your product needs
Looking for product samples?
We can offer product samples based on your needs
Fast global delivery
3–5 day lead times and flexible, speedy logistics around the world.
Downloadable technical documents
We exceed our clients’ technical expectations with up-to-date, in-depth data.
Available in a variety of pack sizes, grades and formats
Whatever specifications or requirements you have, we make it happen.
Speak to us today
We’ve got the perfect product for your next product development push.Make an enquiry