What are you looking for?
Basil, Oleoresin 30-40%
The oil factor
O&3 presents Basil, Oleoresin 30-40%
O&3 presents Basil, Oleoresin 30-40%. Hexane extracted from dried Basil leaves, we then offer the sweet aromatic oleoresin infused in a sunflower oil base to control its aromatic & flavour profile.
- Product nameBasil, Oleoresin 30-40%
- Product codeK0052
- FunctionalityA floral-spicy Odour & with a spicy flavour with mild bitterness. Commonly used in food applications.
- INCI ListingOcimum Basilicum Oil & Helianthus Annus Seed Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Basil, Oleoresin 30-40% is produced via Hexane Extraction & Distillation of the Basil herb and infused in a Sunflower Oil base
- OriginO&3 can confirm Basil, Oleoresin 30-40% origin is UK.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number84775-71-3 / 8001-21-6
- EINCS Number283-900-8 / 232-273-9
- Customs Tariff Code3301 90 30 00
- REACH StatusPlease see our Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Basil, Oleoresin 30-40% IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Basil, Oleoresin 30-40% is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).