O&3 presents Aloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate
Aloe there! O&3 presents Aloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate. We have a wide family of Aloe at O&3 that all provide you with a variety of purposes. Our Aloe, Concentrate lives up to its name serving as a super skin moisturiser, successfully carrying oxygen to the skin cells. A well known calming & soothing ingredient that has been used for centuries to aid burns & scars. Exactly why it is a staple holiday ingredient to aid those sun burns! The Aloe texture is silky smooth & dries into the skin with ease giving it a firm tone. This is why this ingredient is best served on its own.
- Product codeK0014
- INCI ListingAloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice & Citric acid & Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate is expeller pressed from the Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, preserved by Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate origin is UK from material of mixed origin.
- CAS Number85507-69-3 / 94349-62-9 & 77-92-9 / 5949-29-1 & 532-32-1 & 24634-61-5 / 590-00-1
- EINCS Number287-390-8 / 305-181-2 & 201-069-1 & 208-534-8 & 246-376-1 / -
- Customs Tariff Code1302 1970 00
A worthy hair shield & protector.
A fresh aroma that naturally soothes the skin.
Available at a variety of concentrations, depending on your formulation requirements & budget.
A silky smooth ingredient, most effective used on its own.
Known to aid muscle ache, burns & dehydrated skin.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.