What are you looking for?
Aloe Vera, Butter
The oil factor
O&3 presents Aloe Vera, Butter
Aloe there! O&3 presents Aloe Vera, Butter. We have a wide family of Aloe at O&3 that all provide you with a variety of purposes. Our Mexican Aloe lives up to its name serving as a super skin moisturiser, successfully carrying oxygen to the skin cells. A well known calming & soothing ingredient that has been used for centuries to aid burns and scars. Exactly why it is a staple holiday ingredient to aid those sun burns! Our Aloe Extract is infused in Coconut oil which just gives it that extra silky smooth experience when applying to either your hair or skin. This is why this ingredient is best served on its own.
- Product nameAloe Vera, Butter
- Product codeK0020
- FunctionalityA worthy hair shield & protector.
A fresh aroma that naturally soothes the skin.
Available at a variety of concentrations, depending on your formulation requirements & budget.
A silky smooth ingredient, most effective used on its own. Known to aid muscle ache, burns and dehydrated skin.
- INCI ListingAloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera, Butter is produced via infusion (1:5) of Aloe Vera Juice in Cocos Nucifera Oil (refined) to complete extraction (mixing & heat is used to speed up the process (25C). Plant is then removed and product left to chill until a smooth, dense butter is formed.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera, Butter origin is Central South America.
- Pack Sizes25kg
- CAS Number8001-31-8 / 85507-69-3
- EINCS Number232-282-8 / 287-390-8
- Customs Tariff Code1302 19 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Aloe Vera, Butter supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Aloe Vera, Butter is NOT a food grade product, however it is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009). Food Grade ingredients are available on request.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Aloe Vera, Butter is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).
- UN Number