What are you looking for?
Aloe Vera, Cosmetic Clear Gel
The oil factor
O&3 presents Aloe Vera, Cosmetic Clear Gel
Aloe there! O&3 presents Aloe Vera, Cosmetic Clear Gel. We have a wide family of Aloe at O&3 that all provide you with a variety of puposes. Our Mexican Aloe lives up to its name serving as a super skin moisturiser, succesfully carrying oxygen to the skin cells. A well known calming & soothing ingredient that has been used for centuries to aid burns and scars. Exactly why it is a staple holiday ingredient to aid those sun burns! Our Aloe, Cosmetic Clear Gel is a formulated product that is silky smooth and dries into the skin with ease giving it a firm tone. This is why this ingredient is best served on its own.
- Product nameAloe Vera, Cosmetic Clear Gel
- Product codeK0019
- FunctionalityA worthy hair shield & protector.
A fresh aroma that naturally soothes the skin.
Availbale at a variety of concentrations, depending on your formulation requirments & budget.
A silky smooth ingredient, most effective used on its own. Known to aid muscle ache, burns and dehydrated skin.
- INCI ListingAloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1-5%), Citric Acid (0.1%), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide (0.1-0.5%), Potassium Sorbate (0.1%), Carbomer (0.5-1%), Benzyl Alcohol (0.1-0.5%), Phenoxyethanol (0.5-1%), Aqua (water) (50%), Decylene Glycol (0.1%), Caprylyl Glycol (0.1-0.5%).
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera, Cosmetic Clear Gel is a formulated/blended gel for cosmetic application.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera, Cosmetic Clear Gel origin is Central South America.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number7732-18-5 / 85507-69-3 / 9007-20-9 / 9003-01-4 / 1117-86-8 / 1119-86-4 / 77-92-9 / 5949-29-1 / 122-99-6 / 24634-61 5 / 590-00-1
- EINCS Number231-791-2 / 287-390-8 / 201-177-9 / 214-254-7 / 214-288-2 / 201-069-1 / 204-589-7 / 215-185-5 / 202-859-9 / 246-376-1
- Customs Tariff Code3307 90 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Aloe Vera, Cosmetic Clear Gel supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Aloe Vera Cosmetic Clear Gel is NOT a food grade product, however it is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009). Food Grade ingredients are available on request.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Aloe Vera, Cosmetic Clear Gel is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).
- UN Number