O&3 presents Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut
Aloe there! O&3 presents Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut. We have a wide family of Aloe at O&3 that all provide you with a variety of purposes. Our Mexican Aloe lives up to its name serving as a super skin moisturiser, successfully carrying oxygen to the skin cells. A well known calming & soothing ingredient that has been used for centuries to aid burns & scars. Exactly why it is a staple holiday ingredient to aid those sun burns! Here we have infused the Aloe in a fraction of coconut to give you even more of a exotic ingredient & a very effective emollient base. The Aloe texture is silky smooth & dries into the skin with ease giving it a firm tone. This is why this ingredient is best served on its own.
- Product codeK0015
- INCI ListingAloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract & Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut is an extract of the leaves of the Aloe Barbadensis in a fraction of Coconut oil.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut origin is Central South America.
- CAS Number85507-69-3 / 94349-62-9 & 73398-61-5 / 65381-09-1
- EINCS Number287-390-8 / 305-181-2 & 277-452-2 / 265-724-3
- Customs Tariff Code1515 9040 00
A worthy hair shield & protector.
A fresh aroma that naturally soothes the skin.
Available at a variety of concentrations, depending on your formulation requirements & budget.
A silky smooth ingredient, most effective used on its own.
Known to aid muscle ache, burns & dehydrated skin.
A coconut base, giving you an exotic & effective emollient.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.