What are you looking for?
Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut
The oil factor
O&3 presents Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut
Aloe there! O&3 presents Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut. We have a wide family of Aloe at O&3 that all provide you with a variety of purposes. Our Mexican Aloe lives up to its name serving as a super skin moisturiser, successfully carrying oxygen to the skin cells. A well known calming & soothing ingredient that has been used for centuries to aid burns and scars. Exactly why it is a staple holiday ingredient to aid those sun burns! Here we have infused the Aloe in a fraction of coconut to give you even more of a exotic ingredient and a very effective emollient base. The Aloe texture is silky smooth and dries into the skin with ease giving it a firm tone. This is why this ingredient is best served on its own.
- Product nameAloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut
- Product codeK0015
- FunctionalityA worthy hair shield & protector.
A fresh aroma that naturally soothes the skin.
Available at a variety of concentrations, depending on your formulation requirements & budget.
A silky smooth ingredient, most effective used on its own.
Known to aid muscle ache, burns and dehydrated skin.
A coconut base, giving you an exotic & effective emollient.
- INCI ListingAloe barbadensis leaf extract, caprylic/ capric triglceride
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut is an extract of the leaves of the Aloe Barbadensis in a fraction of Coconut oil.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut origin is Central South America.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number85507-69-3 / 73398-61-5
- EINCS Number265-724-3/ 777-452-2/ 305-181-2
- Customs Tariff Code1302 19 70 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).