What are you looking for?
Avocado Oil, Refined Organic
The oil factor
O&3 presents Avocado Oil, Refined Organic
O&3 presents Avocado Oil, Refined Organic. Our Avocado Oil originates from SEthiopia where we utilise the damaged Avocados (that are not fit for sale as a fruit). The co-operative we work with produces local jobs & infrastructure - there is a wealth of sustainability info that we are happy to share on request. This high vitamin enriched oil is delicately expeller pressed then refined from the flesh of the Avocado pear. Commonly used in hair products due to its ability to stimulate hair growth. Its popularity is due to a long list of functionalities but most of all its ability to penetrate & absorb into the skin like no other. Another ingredient that its versatility will allow a wide range of application from skin care to hair maintenance.
- Product nameAvocado Oil, Refined Organic
- Product codeK0821
- Functionality100% Organic. A sustainable origin story to back up the product (more info ron request), which includes providing local infrastructure for the farmers.
Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2 & D.
Rich in essential fatty acids & minerals.
Popular in massage & as a moisturiser applied directly to the skin due to its skin healing properties. Aids in hydrating & repairing mature & damaged skin. Super for dried skin. Commonly used in lip care for its content of lecithin.
- INCI ListingPersea Grattissima Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Avocado Oil, Refined Organic is Expeller Pressed & Refined
- OriginO&3 can confirm Avocado Oil, Refined Organic origin is Ethiopia.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number8024-32-6
- EINCS Number232-428-0
- Customs Tariff Code1515 90 40 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Avocado Oil, Refined Organic supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Avocado Oil, Refined Organic is suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Avocado Oil, Refined Organic is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).