O&3 presents Avocado, Wax
O&3 presents Avocado, Wax. This wax is produced via a chemical free hydrogenation process using the unsaponifiables matter of Avocado oil. With an approximate melting point of 65 degC this product offers stability in your formulation. The wax is a reliable ingredient & is commonly used in lip care products, hair waxes, candles & face masks & even car wax to give your vehicle that extra shine! You can use it alone or mix it with other oils.
- Product Specification
- Product codeK0043
- INCI ListingPersea Gratissima Oil & Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Avocado, Wax is produced via Hydrogenation & blending under controlled temperature.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Avocado, Wax origin is Spain, Italy, France
- CAS Number8024-32-6 / 68334-28-1
- EINCS Number232-428-0 / 269-820-6
- Customs Tariff Code1521 1000 00
A stable emollient wax.
Rich in vitamins A & D.
A good stabilizer in oil-water solutions.
Acts as a strong protector agent. A very good carrier wax to blend with other oils, mainly essential oils.
Add in a little Tea Tree, Chamomile or whichever essential oil you fancy & this wax will carry it nicely.
Interested in this product?
Talk to our team about your product needs
Looking for product samples?
We can offer product samples based on your needs
Fast global delivery
3–5 day lead times and flexible, speedy logistics around the world.
Downloadable technical documents
We exceed our clients’ technical expectations with up-to-date, in-depth data.
Available in a variety of pack sizes, grades and formats
Whatever specifications or requirements you have, we make it happen.
Speak to us today
We’ve got the perfect product for your next product development push.Make an enquiry