What are you looking for?
Avocado Oil, Cold Pressed
The oil factor
O&3 presents Avocado Oil, Cold Pressed
This delivers benefits in & out! O&3 presents Avocado Oil, Cold Pressed. Our Avocado Oil originates from South Africa where we utilise the damaged Avocados (that are not fit for sale as a fruit). This high vitamin enriched oil is delicately cold pressed from the flesh of the Avocado pear. Commoly used in hair products due to its ability to stimulate hair growth. Its popularity is due to a long list of functionaliities but most of all its ability to penetrate & absorb into the skin like no other. Another ingredient that its versatility will allow a wide range of application from skin care, baby care to hair maintenance.
- Product nameAvocado Oil, Cold Pressed
- Product codeK0040
- FunctionalityAn excellent emollient.
Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2 & D.
Rich in essential fatty acids & minerals.
Popular in massage & as a moisturiser applied directly to the skin due ot its skin healing properties.
Aids in hydrating & repairing mature & damaged skin. Super for dried skin. Commonly used in lip care for its high content of lecithin.
- INCI ListingPersea Gratissima Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Avocado Oil, Cold Pressed is Cold Pressed.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Avocado, Cold Pressed origin is South Africa.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number8024-32-6
- EINCS Number232-428-0
- Customs Tariff Code1515 90 40 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Avocado Oil, Cold Pressed supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Avocado Oil, Cold Pressed IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Avocado Oil, Cold Pressed is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).