What are you looking for?
Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil Organic
The oil factor
O&3 presents Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil Organic
O&3 presents Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil Organic. A natural organic fruit, also referred to as Indian Gooseberry Oil, this super fruit is commonly used in cosmetics for a reason, anti-oxidants galore! lots of them. This ingredient is used in a wide range of natural formulations (predominantly the skin), take a look at its functionalities, you will understand why. Our infusion is a popular choice due to its cost effectiveness & versatility in formulations. We naturally infuse the Fruit in our Sunflower (we can infuse in another oil if you wish), this is using zero heat or chemicals, just lots of patience!
- Product nameAmla, Infused in Sunflower Oil Organic
- Product codeK0776
- FunctionalityOrganic. Naturally rich in Vitamin C,
Rich in minerals, polyphenols, flavonoids, ellagic acid and other phytochemicals.
High in Linolenic acid, omega-3 & omega-6 essential fatty acids.
- INCI ListingEmblica Officinalis Fruit & Helianthus Annus Seed Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil Organic is produced via a natural herbal infusion in Organic Sunflower Oil
- OriginO&3 can confirm Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil Organic origin is UK.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg, 950kg
- CAS Number90028-27-7 & 8001-21-6
- EINCS Number289-817-3 & 232-273-9
- Customs Tariff Code1515 19 00 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil Organic supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil Organic is NOT a food grade item, however is suitable for cosmetic application.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil Organic is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).