O&3 presents Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil
O&3 presents Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil. A natural fruit, also referred to as Indian Gooseberry Oil, this super fruit is commonly used in cosmetics for a reason, anti-oxidants galore! lots of them. This ingredient is used in a wide range of natural formulations (predominantly the skin), take a look at its functionalities, you will understand why. Our infusion is a popular choice due to its cost effectiveness & versatility in formulations. We naturally infuse the Fruit in our Sunflower (we can infuse in another oil if you wish), this is using zero heat or chemicals, just lots of patience!
- Product Specification
- Product codeK0517
- INCI ListingEmblica Officinalis Fruit & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil is produced via a natural herbal infusion in Sunflower Oil
- OriginO&3 can confirm Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil origin is UK.
- CAS Number90028-28-7 & 8001-21-6
- EINCS Number289-817-3 & 232-273-9
- Customs Tariff Code1515 9060 00
Naturally rich in Vitamin C,
Rich in minerals, polyphenols, flavonoids, ellagic acid & other phytochemicals.
High in Linolenic acid, omega-3 & omega-6 essential fatty acids.
Interested in this product?
Talk to our team about your product needs
Looking for product samples?
We can offer product samples based on your needs
Fast global delivery
3–5 day lead times and flexible, speedy logistics around the world.
Downloadable technical documents
We exceed our clients’ technical expectations with up-to-date, in-depth data.
Available in a variety of pack sizes, grades and formats
Whatever specifications or requirements you have, we make it happen.
Speak to us today
We’ve got the perfect product for your next product development push.Make an enquiry