O&3 presents Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil
O&3 presents Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil. A natural fruit, also referred to as Indian Gooseberry Oil, this super fruit is commonly used in cosmetics for a reason, anti-oxidants galore! lots of them. This ingredient is used in a wide range of natural formulations (predominantly the skin), take a look at its functionalities, you will understand why. Our infusion is a popular choice due to its cost effectiveness & versatility in formulations. We naturally infuse the Fruit in our Sunflower (we can infuse in another oil if you wish), this is using zero heat or chemicals, just lots of patience!
- Product codeK0517
- INCI ListingEmblica Officinalis Fruit & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil is produced via a natural herbal infusion in Sunflower Oil
- OriginO&3 can confirm Amla, Infused in Sunflower Oil origin is UK.
- CAS Number90028-28-7 & 8001-21-6
- EINCS Number289-817-3 & 232-273-9
- Customs Tariff Code1515 9060 00
Naturally rich in Vitamin C,
Rich in minerals, polyphenols, flavonoids, ellagic acid & other phytochemicals.
High in Linolenic acid, omega-3 & omega-6 essential fatty acids.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.