O&3 presents Aloe Vera 200-1, Powder
Aloe there! O&3 presents Aloe Vera 200:1, Powder. We have a wide family of Aloe at O&3 that all provide you with a variety of purposes. Our Mexican Aloe lives up to its name serving as a super skin moisturiser, successfully carrying oxygen to the skin cells. A well known calming & soothing ingredient that has been used for centuries to aid burns & scars. Exactly why it is a staple holiday ingredient to aid those sun burns!
- Product codeK0546
- INCI ListingAloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera 200:1, Powder is rinsed to remove remnants of aloin and then dehydrated. The Aloe Barbadensis Gel is then dried & ground into powder.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera 200:1, Powder origin is Central South America.
- CAS Number85507-69-3 / 94349-62-9
- EINCS Number287-390-8 / 305-181-2
- Customs Tariff Code1302 1970 00
A worthy hair shield & protector.
A fresh aroma that naturally soothes the skin.
Available at a variety of concentrations, depending on your formulation requirements & budget.
A silky smooth ingredient, most effective used on its own.
Known to aid muscle ache, burns & dehydrated skin.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.