What are you looking for?
Aloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate Organic
The oil factor
O&3 presents Aloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate Organic
Aloe there! O&3 presents Aloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate Organic. We have a wide family of Aloe at O&3 that all provide you with a variety of purposes. Our Mexican Aloe lives up to its name serving as a super skin moisturiser, successfully carrying oxygen to the skin cells. A well known calming & soothing ingredient that has been used for centuries to aid burns and scars. Exactly why it is a staple holiday ingredient to aid those sun burns! The Aloe texture is silky smooth and dries into the skin with ease giving it a firm tone. This is why this ingredient is best served on its own.
- Product nameAloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate Organic
- Product codeK0016
- FunctionalityA worthy hair shield & protector.
A fresh aroma that naturally soothes the skin.
Available at a variety of concentrations, depending on your formulation requirements & budget.
A silky smooth ingredient, most effective used on its own. Known to aid muscle ache, burns and dehydrated skin.
- INCI ListingAloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate Organic is expeller pressed from the Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, preserved by Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Aloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate Organic origin is Central South America.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number85507-69-3 / 77-92-9 / 532-32-1/ 590-00-1
- EINCS Number287-390-8 / 201-069-1 / 208-534-8 / 246-376-1
- Customs Tariff Code1302 19 70 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Aloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate Organic supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Aloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate Organic IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Aloe Vera 10:1, Concentrate Organic is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).