What are you looking for?
Wheatgerm Oil, Refined
The oil factor
O&3 presents Wheatgerm Oil, Refined
O&3 presents Wheatgerm Oil, Refined. This oil enriched seed is a super source of a variety of goodness. It carries a wealth of omega 3, vitamin B & E, folic acid and phosphorus, all of which deliver antioxidant and anti-ageing properties. It is straightforward good skin & hair food, mainly down to its wealthy content of Vitamin E. This grade is refined to deliver you an oil with little to no aroma. This is a good affordable base oil which is great for either your skin or hair. It is a quick and easy absorber.... Give Wheatgerm a chance.
- Product nameWheatgerm Oil, Refined
- Product codeK0484
- FunctionalityRich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, folic acid & phosphorus. Antioxidant & anti-aging properties. Commonly used in lotions to repair cracked skin & hair to revitalize dry split hair.
A fast, easy to use emollient.
Refined so you can control your formulation aroma.
- INCI ListingTriticum Vulgare Germ
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Wheatgerm Oil, Refined is Solvent Extracted & Refined.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Wheatgerm Oil, Refined Origin is EU.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg.
- CAS Number68917-73-7 / 84012-44-2
- EINCS Number281-689-7
- Customs Tariff Code1515 90 60 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Wheatgerm Oil, Refined supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Wheatgerm Oil, Refined is NOT a food grade product, however it is suitable for cosmetic use. Food Grade ingredients are available on request.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Wheatgerm Oil, Refined is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).