O&3 presents Wheatgerm Oil, Cold Pressed
O&3 presents Wheatgerm Oil, Cold Pressed. This oil enriched seed is a super source of a variety of goodness. It carries a wealth of omega 3, vitamin B & E, folic acid, phosphorus & a high nutritional value, all of which deliver antioxidant & anti-ageing properties. It is straightforward good skin & hair food, mainly down to its wealthy content of Vitamin E. Due to its lightly cold pressed nature, there is a slight nutty aroma to the oil but at the same time maintains the above inherent benefits. Formulators like to use this in skin lotions to reduce damaged skin, in particular dry, cracked skin. Or within hair formulations to repair cracked & dry hair. It is a quick & easy absorber.... Give Wheatgerm a chance.
- Product codeK0780
- INCI ListingTriticum Vulgare Germ Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Wheatgerm Oil, Cold Pressed is Cold Pressed.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Wheatgerm Oil, Cold Pressed origin is USA.
- CAS Number68917-73-7 / 8006-95-9
- EINCS Number281-689-7
- Customs Tariff Code1515 9059 00
- FunctionalityRich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, folic acid & phosphorus. Antioxidant & anti-aging properties. Commonly used in lotions to repair cracked skin & hair to revitalize dry split hair. A fast, easy to use emollient.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.