What are you looking for?
Sunflower Seed Oil (Hi Oleic), Refined Organic
The oil factor
O&3 presents Sunflower Seed Oil (Hi Oleic), Refined Organic
O&3 presents Sunflower Seed Oil (Hi Oleic), Refined Organic. We are pleased to offer you a high grade Refined Sunflower Oil from this oil enriched seed. This oil has successful made a transition from the food/ nutritional industry to that of the cosmetic and this is for good reason. The oil is rich in essential fatty acids & vitamins such as E, A & D. Vitamin E naturally helps in maintaining the stability of the oil. The refined version offers you the benefits of Sunflower oil but without the aroma. There are no limits as to what you can use this oil in, body/face/feet, there is not an area of the body this ingredient will not suit. This particular oil is high in Oleic acid. High Oleic means that it is high in monounsaturated fats, one of the main benefits of this is that it is a far more stable oil to that of standard conventional sunflower oil.
- Product nameSunflower Seed Oil (Hi Oleic), Refined Organic
- Product codeK0447
- FunctionalityRich in Vitamin A, D & E (natural tocopherols).
Highly stable oil able to withstand high temperatures & odourless so you can blend with any other oils. Highly versatile oil that can be used in a wide range of products.
A very cost effective base/carrier oil.
- INCI ListingHelianthus Annus (Hybrid Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Sunflower Seed Oil (Hi Oleic), Refined Organic is Expeller Pressed & Refined.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Sunflower Seed Oil (Hi Oleic), Refined Organic Origin is France.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg, 950kg
- CAS Number8001-21-6
- EINCS Number232-273-9
- Customs Tariff Code1512 19 90 10
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Sunflower Seed Oil (Hi Oleic), Refined Organic supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Sunflower Seed Oil (Hi Oleic), Refined Organic IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Sunflower Seed Oil (Hi Oleic), Refined Organic is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).