O&3 presents Moringa Seed Oil, Cold Pressed
A powerhouse oil! O&3 presents Moringa Seed Oil, Cold Pressed. This ancient ingredient (once used by the Egyptians to protect them from the harsh desert environment) has really come into its own in modern day cosmetic application. Proteins, minerals, vitamins, it has it all. Moringa is a replenisher of the skin, it brings vibrancy through its enriched nutritional profile. The antioxidants within the oil aids in the prevention of free radical damage to skin tissue (i.e. the creator of wrinkles). It carries cytokinins which encourage skin cell growth, so works very well in deep skin moisturisers & after-sun products. It is also rich in Vitamin C, which we all need to maintain a healthy complexion 'glow'. Its high protein content helps in protecting your skins dermal cells from damage caused by heavy metals such as mercury & cadmium. So a replenisher & protector. Well, if it was good enough for the ancient Egyptians...
- Product codeK0294
- INCI ListingMoringa Oleifera Seed Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Moringa Seed Oil, Cold Pressed is Cold Pressed.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Moringa Seed Oil, Cold Pressed Origin is India & Kenya.
- CAS Number93165-54-9
- EINCS Number296-941-1
- Customs Tariff Code1515 9040 00
- FunctionalityOriginally used by the ancient Egyptians to protect them from harsh desert environments. Full of Proteins, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, cytokinins. Can be used in a wide range of formulations, we like to apply to after-sun & anti-ageing products. This is a true hydrator & detox oil. Apply it directly as it is, & you will see the long term effects.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.