What are you looking for?
The oil factor
O&3 presents Jojoba, Wax
An oil that has saved many a whale life! O&3 presents Jojoba, Wax. This wax is produced via a chemical free hydrogenation process using the unsaponifiables matter of Jojoba oil. You can use it alone or mix it with other oils. Jojoba itself was originally introduced into the market as a replacement to sperm whale oil. The incredible story of this oil is that the spectacular sperm whales were once harvested (killed) for its spermaceti wax content. The introduction of Jojoba established it carried similar, if not better properties, saving the lives of multiple whales. With an approximate melting point of 65 degC this product offers stability in your formulation. The wax is a reliable ingredient and is commonly used in lip care products, hair waxes, candles & face masks and even car wax to give your vehicle that extra shine!
- Product nameJojoba, Wax
- Product codeK0233
- FunctionalityA stable emollient wax.
Rich in vitamins A, E.
A good stabilizer in oil-water solutions.
Acts as a strong protector agent. A very good carrier wax to blend with other oils, mainly essential oils. Add in a little Tea Tree, Chamomile or whichever essential oil you fancy and this wax will carry it nicely.
- INCI ListingSimmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil & Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Non GM Soyabean Oil)
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Jojoba, Wax is produced via Hydrogenation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Jojoba, Wax origin is USA.
- Pack Sizes25kg
- CAS Number90045-98-0 / 68334-28-1
- EINCS Number289-964-3 / 269-820-6
- Customs Tariff Code1521 10 00 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Jojoba, Wax supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Jojoba, Wax is NOT a food grade product, however it is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009). Food Grade ingredients are available on request.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Jojoba, Wax is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).