What are you looking for?
Apricot Kernel Oil, Cold Pressed Organic
The oil factor
O&3 presents Apricot Kernel Oil, Cold Pressed Organic
O&3 presents Apricot Kernel Oil, Cold Pressed Organic. Kernels sourced in the vast fruit region of Turkey, this high grade Organic Apricot offers numerous raw benefits due to the sensitive nature in which it was produced via cold pressing. This oil is perfectly suited for those that want a cost effective organic carrier oil with straight to the point benefits. Traditionally used in face masks & face creams due to its ability to soften the skin & absorb easily. Remember, this is a cold pressed product so all the goodies remain within the oil. Straightforward nutritious skin food.
- Product nameApricot Kernel Oil, Cold Pressed Organic
- Product codeK0030
- FunctionalityAn excellent emollient & easily absorbed into the skin.
Rich in vitamins A & E.
Calms & protects against skin irritation.
Aids in relieving skin & scalp irritation, both inflammation and itching.
A popular organic lubricating oil, commonly used in massage for this very reason. High in Oleic Acid.
A beautiful sweet marzipan like aroma.
We even use the apricot shells (by-product) for a natural exfoliator. Why not combine the two?
- INCI ListingPrunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Apricot Kernel Oil, Cold Pressed Organic is Cold Pressed.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Apricot Kernel Oil, Cold Pressed Organic origin is Turkey.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number72869-69-3
- EINCS Number272-046-1
- Customs Tariff Code1515 90 59
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Apricot Kernel Oil, Cold Pressed Organic supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Apricot Kernel Oil, Cold Pressed Organic IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Apricot Kernel Oil, Cold Pressed Organic is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).
- UN Number