What are you looking for?
Witch Hazel BPC/USP, Distillate 14%
The oil factor
O&3 presents Witch Hazel BPC/USP, Distillate 14%
O&3 presents Witch Hazel BPC/USP, Distillate 14%. This Witch Hazel carries 14% alcohol concentration. Witch Hazel is a popular antiseptic and best applied to the skin to treat anything from blemishes to acne. It is considered a 'toning' oil so you an either use it in your lotion formulation or directly onto the skin. The material is a clear, colorless distillate so its very easy to apply to your formulation without it having an impact on the aroma or colour of your formulation.
- Product nameWitch Hazel BPC/USP, Distillate 14%
- Product codeK0488
- FunctionalityBPC / USP grade. 14% alcohol concentration.
A popular antiseptic ingredient. Great for blemishes & acne treatment.
A clear, colorless ingredient so it is easy to formulate with.
- INCI ListingHamamelis Virginiana Water (86%) & Alcohol (14%)
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Witch Hazel BPC/USP, Distillate 14% is produced by cutting & drying twigs of Hamamelis Virginiana Linne and then Steam Distilled for their natural oil & alcohol content.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Witch Hazel BPC/USP, Distillate 14% Origin is USA.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number84696-19-5 / 64-17-5
- EINCS Number283-637-9 / 200-578-6
- Customs Tariff Code3301 9090 00 0
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Witch Hazel BPC/USP, Distillate 14% supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Witch Hazel BPC/USP, Distillate 14% is NOT food grade, however it is suitable for cosmetic applications.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Witch Hazel BPC/USP, Distillate 14% is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).