What are you looking for?
Vetivert Java, Essential Oil Organic
The oil factor
O&3 presents Vetivert Java, Essential Oil Organic
O&3 presents Vetivert Java, Essential Oil Organic. Vetivert does not disappoint in its aroma profile with its sweet, woody & earthy aroma. It blends wonderfully with other essential oils such as Black Pepper, Lavender and Neroli. Its components make for a wonderful fragrance. Vetivert is steam distilled from the root of a particular grass.
- Product nameVetivert Java, Essential Oil Organic
- Product codeK0476
- FunctionalityA sweet, woody & earthy aroma. Blends effectively with other essential oils. A great addition to a chest or muscle rub to soothe aches & pains.
- INCI ListingVetiveria Zizanoides Root
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Vetivert Java, Essential Oil Organic is produced via steam distillation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Vetivert Java, Essential Oil Organic Origin is Indonesia.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number8016-98-4
- EINCS Number282-490-8
- Customs Tariff Code3301 29 90
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Vetivert Java, Essential Oil Organic supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Vetivert Java, Essential Oil Organic IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Vetivert Java, Essential Oil Organic is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).