What are you looking for?
Verbena, Essential Oil
The oil factor
O&3 presents Verbena, Essential Oil
O&3 presents Verbena, Essential Oil. Verbena is produced via steam distillation of the leaves and stalks of the plant. It carries a wonderful, fresh lemon smell. It is approx. 45% citral giving you your required zest… This fresh oil is best used on blemishes, acne and skin scars. Or if you are just looking a for a fresh, aromatic scent, look no further....
- Product nameVerbena, Essential Oil
- Product codeK0474
- FunctionalityA fresh, lemon aroma.
Blends effectively with other essential oils. Such as Basil, Bergamot and Rosemary.
A great addition to a chest or muscle rub to soothe aches & pains. Or for a natural room diffuser.
- INCI ListingThymus Hiemalis Leaf Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Verbena, Essential Oil is produced via steam distillation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Verbena, Essential Oil Origin is Spanish.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS NumberNot Available
- EINCS NumberNot Available
- Customs Tariff CodeNot Available
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Verbena, Essential Oil supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Verbena, Essential Oil IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Verbena, Essential Oil is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).