O&3 presents Lime, Wax
O&3 presents Lime, Wax. This wax is produced via a chemical free hydrogenation process & then Lime essential oil blended into the hydrogenated vegetable oil. With an approximate melting point of 65 degC this product offers stability in your formulation. If you are looking for a stable waxy product that delivers a decent dose of citrus, then look no further. The wax is a reliable ingredient & is commonly used in lip care products, hair waxes, candles & face masks. You can use it alone or mix it with other oils.
- Product codeK0261
- INCI ListingCitrus Aurantifolia Seed Oil & Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Lime, Wax is produced via hydrogenation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Lime, Wax Origin is EU.
- CAS Number8008-26-2 / 90063-52-8 & 68334-28-1
- EINCS Number290-010-3 & 269-820-6
- Customs Tariff Code1521 1000 00
A stable emollient wax.
A good stabilizer in oil-water solutions.
Acts as a strong protector agent.
A very good carrier wax to blend with other oils, mainly essential oils.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.