O&3 presents Geranium Bourbon, Essential Oil
O&3 presents Geranium Bourbon, Essential Oil. Cultivated & distilled in Madagascar this oil carries a beautiful rosy scent, so if you are looking for a floral addition, look no further. The leaves, stalks & flowers of the plant are all used to produce this ingredient that is most commonly used in perfume formulations. It does however sit very well in any cream & lotion formulations, especially when blended with other essential oils such as Jasmine & Sandalwood.
- Product codeK0198
- INCI ListingPelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Geranium Bourbon, Essential Oil is produced via Steam Distillation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Geranium Bourbon, Essential Oil Origin is Madagascar.
- CAS Number90082-51-2 / 8000-46-2
- EINCS Number290-140-0
- Customs Tariff Code3301 2941 00
Cultivated & processed in Madagascar.
A beautiful rosy/ floral scent.
A common perfume ingredient & widely used in cream & lotion formulations.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.