O&3 presents Chokeberry Seed Oil, Cold Pressed
O&3 presents Chokeberry Seed Oil, Cold Pressed. Harvested from wild Cokeberry seeds Chokeberries are the small fruits produced by the Aronia Melanocarpa plant. The oil itself is rich in polyphenol and best used in body care formulations. It is a fantastic oil to soften, soothe and protect the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated. Its popularity is more towards the more mature skin types. Within scalp and hair care applications, Chokeberry Seed Oil helps to condition and restore vitality to the scalp and normal, dry hair.
- Product codeK0555
- INCI ListingAronia Melanocarpa Seed Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Chokeberry Seed Oil, Cold Pressed is Cold Pressed.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Chokeberry Seed Oil, Cold Pressed Origin is Ukraine.
- CAS NumberNot Listed.
- EINCS NumberNot Listed.
- Customs Tariff Code1515 9040 00
- FunctionalityWild Harvested. A super soft and nourishing oil Popular in formaultions aimed towards mature skin and dry scalps. Rich in polyphenol.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.