What are you looking for?
Camelina Oil, Refined
The oil factor
O&3 presents Camelina Oil, Refined
Yorkshire born, Yorkshire bred… O&3 presents Camelina Oil, Refined. We are extremely proud to offer you a highly functional ingredient from the very land that we stand on here in North Yorkshire, England. We work closely with local farmers to deliver you a high grade Camelina Oil from the oil enriched seed. This oil has successful made a transition from the nutritional industry to that of the cosmetic and this is for good reason. The oil is rich in essential fatty acids & eicosenoic acid, antioxidants such as tocopherols (vitamin E) which always naturally helps in maintaining the stability of the oil. There are no limits as to what you can use this oil in, body/face/feet, there is not an area of the body this ingredient will suit. Most of all, put your dose of the beautiful roaming fields of rural Northern England in your next formulation.
- Product nameCamelina Oil, Refined
- Product codeK0088
- FunctionalityRich in Vitamin E (natural tocopherols).
Rich in Eicosenoic acid.
Rich in Essential Fatty Acids.
Highly versatile oil that can be used in a wide range of products.
Grown & produced in Yorkshire, England.
- INCI ListingCamelina Sativa Seed
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Camelina Oil, Refined is produced via Cold Pressed & Refined, Tocopherol added.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Camelina Oil, Refined Origin is UK.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number943248-37-1 & 59-02-9
- EINCS NumberNot applicable & 200-142-2
- Customs Tariff Code1515 90 00 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Camelina Oil, Refined supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Camelina Oil, Refined IS suitable for food, only when the appropriate quantities/dilution are used. This material complies with European Food Regulations, i.e. 1881/2006. However before consuming or formulating a food item using this ingredient, we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Camelina Oil, Refined is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).