What are you looking for?
The oil factor
O&3 presents Benzoin Pourable
O&3 presents Benzoin Pourable. Extracted from the mammoth tropical tree, the resin is extracted from the trunk of the tree. Still to this day it is used in Asia for medicine and in the western world for cuts & irritable skin.
- Product nameBenzoin Pourable
- Product codeK0058
- FunctionalityHistorically known for its healing properties against irritated skin.
Blends incredibly well amongst other spicy oils.
- INCI ListingDipropylene Glycol & Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Benzoin Pourable is produced via blending of Dipropylene Glycol & Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract using slight heat, then filtering.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Benzoin Pourable origin is Vietnam.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS NumberNot Available.
- EINCS NumberNot Available.
- Customs Tariff Code3301 30 00 00
- REACH StatusPlease see our Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Benzoin Pourable is NOT a food grade product, however it is suitable for cosmetic use. Food Grade ingredients are available on request.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Benzoin Pourable is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).