What are you looking for?
Bay Leaf, Essential Oil
The oil factor
O&3 presents Bay Leaf, Essential Oil
O&3 presents Bay Leaf, Essential Oil. The leaves harvested from the tall tropical tree are steam distilled to deliver this sweet & spicy undertone oil. Wild harvested in the West Indies this oil possesses a high Eugenol content which is known to service hair care, muscle & joint ache. A staple ingredient for its ability to provide a beautiful scent & act as functional essential oil.
- Product nameBay Leaf, Essential Oil
- Product codeK0053
- FunctionalityA sweet & spicy aromatic essential oil.
Commonly used in hair care for its anti dandruff & scalp nourishment properties.
Widely used in skin care for its ability to break down grease on the skin & soothe aching muscles. A high Eugenol content (up to 55%).
- INCI ListingPimenta Racemosa Leaf/Fruit Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Bay Leaf, Essential Oil is produced via Steam Distillation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Bay Leaf, Essential Oil origin is West Indies.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number85085-61-6
- EINCS Number285-385-5
- Customs Tariff Code3301 29 60 00
- REACH StatusPlease see our Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Bay Leaf, Essential Oil IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Bay Leaf, Essential Oil is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).
- UN Number