O&3 presents Arnica, Infused in Sunflower Oil
O&3 presents Arnica, Infused in Sunflower Oil. Our infusion is a popular choice due to its cost effectiveness & versatility in formulations. We naturally infuse the herb in our Sunflower (we can infuse in another oil if you wish), this is using zero heat or chemicals, just lots of patience! Also known as “mountain tobacco”, Arnica is known to stimulate your blood flow when applied externally hence why it is used in many a bruise & skin scar formulations.
- Product Specification
- Product codeK0037
- INCI ListingArnica Montana Flower Extract & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Arnica, Infused in Sunflower Oil is produced via a natural herbal infusion in Sunflower Oil
- OriginO&3 can confirm Arnica, Infused in Sunflower Oil origin is UK.
- CAS Number68990-11-4 & 8001-21-6
- EINCS Number273-579-2 & 232-273-9
- Customs Tariff Code1515 9060 00
Known to stimulate the peripheral blood supply.
A popular repairer of damaged skin (bruises & skin scars)
A light aroma due to its controlled infusion in Sunflower Oil.
The herb was originally used as an anti-inflammatory ingredient.
Interested in this product?
Talk to our team about your product needs
Looking for product samples?
We can offer product samples based on your needs
Fast global delivery
3–5 day lead times and flexible, speedy logistics around the world.
Downloadable technical documents
We exceed our clients’ technical expectations with up-to-date, in-depth data.
Available in a variety of pack sizes, grades and formats
Whatever specifications or requirements you have, we make it happen.
Speak to us today
We’ve got the perfect product for your next product development push.Make an enquiry