What are you looking for?
Apple Seed Oil, Cold Pressed
The oil factor
O&3 presents Apple Seed Oil, Cold Pressed
People never believe us! O&3 presents Apple Seed Oil, Cold Pressed. Its true, we can deliver you a beautiful oil from the very seeds of an Apple. This is one of our favorites hence why we need supply expectations from our clients in good time because it sells fast when harvest comes into fruition. The seeds are a by-product of the fruit juice industry, so no waste. We collect the seeds (a lot of them!) and then press away, this completely natural cold pressing method delivers a stunningly fresh, light "marzipan" aromatic oil. As for the inherent benefits, just like our wide range of natural fruit seed oils, full of antioxidants. Widely used in skin care for this very reason & of course the marketing benefits of a 100% naturally produced oil, utilising a raw material that would otherwise be disposed of. Unique, different, versatile, functional... Exactly what we strive for here at O&3.
- Product nameApple Seed Oil, Cold Pressed
- Product codeK0028
- FunctionalityA good emollient and absorbs beautifully into ones skin.
A light marzipan/almond aroma.
Promotes cell regeneration which delivers you silky smooth, new skin.
A fantastic ingredient for your shampoo, due to its ability to give shine and strength to the hair molecules.
A classic skin nutrient & protector bursting with antioxidants.
The production story of this oil alone is a good reason to involve it in your formulations - Zero waste production.
- INCI ListingPyrus Malus Seed
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Apple Seed Oil, Cold Pressed is Cold Pressed.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Apple Seed Oil, Cold Pressed origin is Eastern Europe & UK.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number85251-63-4
- EINCS Number286-475-7
- Customs Tariff Code1515 90 90
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Apple Seed Oil, Cold Pressed supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Apple Seed Oil, Cold Pressed is NOT a food grade item, however is suitable for cosmetic application.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Apple Seed Oil, Cold Pressed is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).