What are you looking for?
Almond (Sweet) Oil, Cold Pressed
The oil factor
O&3 presents Almond (Sweet) Oil, Cold Pressed
O&3 presents Almond (Sweet) Oil, Cold Pressed. Sourced in the vast Almond regions of California, this high grade Almond offers numerous raw benefits due to the sensitive nature in which it was produced via cold pressing. This oil is perfectly suited for those that want a cost effective organic carrier oil with straight to the point benefits. Remember, this is a cold pressed product so all the goodies remain within the oil. Straightforward nutritious skin food.
- Product nameAlmond (Sweet) Oil, Cold Pressed
- Product codeK0614
- FunctionalityAn excellent emollient.
Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.
Calms & protects against skin irritation.
Aids in relieving skin & scalp irritation, both inflammation and itching.
A popular lubricating oil, commonly used in massage for this very reason. Commonly used in baby products due to its sensitive nature on irritated & sensitive skin.
- INCI ListingPrunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Almond (Sweet) Oil, Cold Pressed is Cold Pressed.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Almond (Sweet) Oil, Cold Pressed origin is USA.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg, 950kg.
- CAS Number8007-69-0 / 90320-37-9
- EINCS Number291-063-5
- Customs Tariff Code1515 90 00 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Almond (Sweet) Oil, Cold Pressed supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Almond (Sweet) Oil, Cold Pressed IS suitable for food, only when the appropriate quantities/dilution are used. This material complies with European Food Regulations, i.e. 1881/2006. However before consuming or formulating a food item using this ingredient, we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Almond (Sweet) Oil, Cold Pressed is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).