Pure, quality cold-pressed oils
We offer a wide range of cold-pressed oils — innovative, versatile, zero-waste ingredients for your skin and hair care products.
Cold-pressed oils differ from other types of oil extraction. Because there’s no heat or chemical solvents involved, the rich nutritional profile of the source material’s oil is maintained. These are some of the purest formulations possible, from an incredibly wide range of plants.
Cold-pressed oils help you to create products that satisfy almost any market demand. Highly functional and vitamin-rich, each gives its own unique emollient properties and skincare benefits.
Why Choose Cold-Pressed Oils?
- Purity, quality and zero waste — it’s no surprise that consumers enjoy products that incoporate cold-pressed oils.
- High in natural emollients
- Moisturising, nourishing and anti-oxidising
- Rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B1, D, E and more)
- Essential fatty acids, amino acids and minerals
- No heat, no chemicals — a superior end product with optimal purity
- Suitable for a wide range of product applications
- A huge selection of organic, natural plant sources
- Zero waste — many of our oils are recycled industry by-products
Almond (Sweet) Oil, Cold Pressed OrganicK0009
Argan Oil, Cold Pressed OrganicK0036
Avocado Oil, Cold PressedK0040
Coffee Roasted Oil, Cold PressedK0156
Coconut Oil, Unrefined (Virgin) OrganicK0151
Hemp Seed Oil, Cold PressedK0225
Macadamia Nut Oil, Cold PressedK0271
Olive Extra Virgin Oil, Cold Pressed (Food Grade)K0315
Raspberry Seed Oil, Cold PressedK0374
Sesame Seed Oil, ToastedK0506
We love helping you, the client, to realise the perfect products. That’s why we don’t compromise on technical excellence; every single cold-pressed oil in the O&3 range comes with comprehensive, detailed, in-depth data.
- Technical information available for all products
- Compliant with all regulations
- No parabens or restricted preservatives
- No colorants or UV filters
- Suitable for cosmetic application (of course!)
- Some oils suitable for food application in certain dilutions
We've got you covered
Fast global delivery
3–5 day lead times and flexible, speedy logistics around the world.
Downloadable technical documents
We exceed our clients’ technical expectations with up-to-date and in-depth data.
A variety of pack sizes, grades and formats
Whatever specifications or requirements you have, we make it happen.
Nothing complicated here
A short guide to cold-pressed oils
There’s a reason why these oils are all the rage. The controlled temperature environment in which they’re created results in a stable, highly-functional ingredient; work them into your skin or hair product formulations with no fuss at all.
We’re your oil people
How we supply your cold-pressed oils
We are no ordinary supplier of cold-pressed oils. Worldwide shipping, flexible order sizes and no minimum quantity — service is our pride at O&3.
All your cold-pressed oil solutions,
in one place
Choose a cold-pressed oil that ticks all the right boxes. Join The Oil Family.Get in touch