We have mentioned a few times how we are always adding to our portfolio…
Did you know that we now stock over 700 products?! (We are a little bit excited about that!)
We are just working on the detail of over 12 new oils, but we wanted to give you a sneak preview of a few of them…
Blueberry Seed Oil
- A oil that is rich in essential fatty acid and phytonutrients. It has a high level of antioxidants, effective in reducing radical damage.
- Excellent to use on sensitive skin and oily skin as it reduces large pores. It is very regenerative for damaged or blemished skin as it contains naturally occurring Vitamin A. Ideal to use in products for acne and pimples.
- It penetrates the skin very fast and leaves no greasy residue. Perfect for skin rejuvenation serums especially when blended with other actives. It revitalises, clarifies, tightens and tones the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types as it has excellent levels of Omega 3. It makes the skin glow and look more youthful, plump and firm.
- It promotes elasticity in the skin and helps to slow down visible signs of aging. Ideal to use in around the eye products like eyes creams and eye gels.
Superb to add to night creams and serums especially around the mouth area and forehead to help delay lines forming.
Very effective for soothing eczema prone and psoriasis prone skin types as it calms down itchy, scaly and irritated skin.
We absolutely love Blueberry Seed Oil – it is so beautifully versitle.
Cranberry Seed Oil
- A totally pure and natural extract, well-known for its skin nourishing, moisturising and protecting properties.
- It’s excellent to use in facial and body oils, especially in anti-wrinkle and anti-aging blends, creams, and lotions.
- Perfect to add (without any heating required) to already-made products such as gels, lotions, creams, shampoos, liquid soaps and body washes.
A gorgeous addition to any autumn or warming formulation.
Onion Seed Oil
- Using onion oil on a regular basis will effectively prevent and treat baldness.
- Onion oil is rich in sulphur which prevents breakage, split ends and thinning of hair.
- The vegetable has anti-bacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory that help in reducing inflammation and preventing breakouts.
- The vitamin content, especially vitamin C present in onion helps nourish our skin, making it healthy and glowing. Not just your skin, but onions take care of your lips too.
Onion seeds are well known for their many healing properties, so a hard working addition to your formulations.
Blackberry Seed Oil
- Blackberry Seed Oil, cold pressed from blackberry seeds, is a natural source of tocopherols, tocotriencols and lutien and is packed with the vital phytosterol beta-sitosterol.
- It is ideally suited for use in facial serums, lip balms, and eye creams, as it makes the skin supple, adds elasticity and prevents the loss of moisture.
- It provides relief from itching, eczema, scaly and psoriasis and can help to treat blemishes, blotches and wrinkles.
- It enhances the complexion and texture of the skin, whilst assisting in the repairing process of the skin.
- It treats dandruff condition and treat split ends.
Whats not to love about Blackberry Seed Oil?!
Others new oils to look out for include: Radish Seed Oil, Bilberry Seed Oil, Blackcurrant Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Chokeberry Seed Oil, Coriander Seed Oil and Perilla Seed Oil.
Which will you be adding to your formulation shopping list? We would love to hear your ideas and creative plans…
Keep an eye on our PRODUCT PORTFOLIO HERE
As always, if you need any help or advice on selecting your products, please don’t hesitate to contact our Sales Crew at firstname.lastname@example.org; we love to chat!
From our family to yours,
Welcome to O&3 – The Oil Family