We like to shout about our work place and ethic; it’s so important to us to create a happy and positive working environment…
In our series, of ‘Life as an O&3 crew member’, we asked Victoria, our Head of Operations, about life at O&3…
- How long have you been working with O&3?
- I started working for O&3 in January, so 6 months.
- What is your role at O&3?
- I am an Head of Operations. The roles involves several different jobs, which include production planning and making sure orders get out on time, staff management and Health and Safety.
- What is the best thing about your working environment?
- All my work colleagues are so nice and you feel a part of the team from day one. The environment is relaxed, but at the same time everyone gets the job done.
- Would you recommend O&3 as a great place to work?
- I certainly would recommend O&3 as a great place to work. In fact I have recommend it to a few people who now work here!
- It’s such a lovely place to work and everyone is so supportive and encouraging.
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- I love spending time with family. Weekends are full of days out with my two little boys and husband.
In a nutshell, we are people who love people!
We are a young, dynamic team always on the look-out for energetic and enthusiastic colleagues to join us.
O&3 is a roll-your-sleeves-up team: when the orders are piling high we all muck in together – we don’t do hierarchies! All we ask of you is diligence, attention-to-detail and a willingness to learn … oh and an ability to cope with our bad Yorkshire humour!
Send us your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep an eye out for our next insight into life within the O&3 family…
As always, keep in touch. We love hearing from you.
Best Wishes, O&3 – The Oil Family