Today just happens to be Global Running Day 2019! 🏃🏼♀️🏃♂️
We know how tired and fatigued our feet were after the The Northallerton 10K a few weeks ago! So we thought we would share our top 5 products to help aching runner feet! 🙌🏼🙏🏻
- Peppermint: Peppermint Essential Oil helps relieve pain in two ways. First it provides a calming cooling sensation that can help get quick relief. Secondly it has anti-inflammatory properties so when applied topically can reduce the pain from swelling. It also has antimicrobial properties, so it is great at relieving pain from athlete’s foot and can help keep your feet smelling fresh.
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus Essential Oil also has both cooling and anti-inflammatory properties which can relieve the pain of tired feet. Eucalyptus also relieves stress and tension and is an analgesic, so it can help numb the area. It to also works to combat athlete’s foot and leave your feet smelling fresh.
- Rosemary: It’s great for not only muscle pain, but joint pain as well. It can help improve circulation and reduce the pain associated with arthritis. It is especially powerful when combined with the cooling power of peppermint or eucalyptus essential oils.
- Geranium: Rose Geranium is a great for treating any kind of skin ailments. So if your feet are calloused, sore, or have open wounds, it is great for treating these issues and reducing pain. It also helps promote the development of new cells so it can work to keep your feet feeling soft and youthful.
- Lavender: Lavender Essential Oil is the most calming essential oil. It helps relieve muscle and joint pain; it also helps heal various skin conditions. It is both an analgesic and anti-inflammatory, so it has powerful pain relieving properties. Lavender also has antidepressant properties so it can also help you relax so you can begin the healing process.
We would love to help with your formulation plans and ideas.
Take a look at our product portfolio HERE for inspo!
As ever, feel free to reach out to us with any questions: email@example.com
From our family to yours;
O&3 – The Oil Family