O&3 presents Rose Water (Hydrolat)
O&3 presents Rose Water (Hydrolat). This Water is Distilled from the Rose petals at the highest level of purity to ensure a pure, premium hydrolat. Hydrolats (waters) are the aromatic remains after the steam-distillation process of the physical raw material. They are an excellent complement to essential oils because they are very gentle in their profile. The hydrosol smells like a deeper, earthier version of Rose Essential Oil. The product is so gentle it has proved very popular in a wide range of baby products. A great relaxing aroma, hence its popularity as aroma mists & pillow mists.
- Product codeK0389
- INCI ListingRosa Damascena Flower Water
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Rose Water (Hydrolat) was produced as a by product of the Steam Distillation of Rose Oil (Hydrolat).
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Rose Water (Hydrolat) Origin is Bulgaria.
- CAS Number90106-38-0
- EINCS Number290-260-3
- Customs Tariff Code3301 9090 00
- FunctionalityA by-product of the steam distillation of Rose Oil.
An extremely gentle product hence its popularity in baby products.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.