What are you looking for?
Coconut, Hydrogenated (Food grade)
The oil factor
O&3 presents Coconut, Hydrogenated (Food grade)
O&3 presents Coconut, Hydrogenated (Food Grade). This high oil content butter is robust & serves as a super lubricant, hydrator and due to its water soluble characteristics it is a super base for essential oils. Its a common ingredient in soaps & hair & in this grades sake, food!
- Product nameCoconut, Hydrogenated (Food grade)
- Product codeK0153
- FunctionalityA wide variety of grades depending on your requirements.
A robust, super lubricator.
Water soluble and carries essential oils perfectly.
- INCI ListingCocos Nucifera & Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Coconut, Hydrogenated (Food grade) is Hydrogenated.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Coconut, Hydrogenated (FG) Origin is Indonesia.
- Pack Sizes25kg
- CAS Number84836-98-6 & 68334-28-1
- EINCS Number284-283-8
- Customs Tariff Code1516 20 98
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Coconut, Hydrogenated (FG) supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Coconut, Hydrogenated (FG) IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Coconut, Hydrogenated (FG) is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).