What are you looking for?
Cocoa Butter, Deodorised Organic
The oil factor
O&3 presents Cocoa Butter, Deodorised Organic
Hot Chocolate..! O&3 presents Cocoa Butter, Deodorised Organic. Our range of Cocoa Butter is impressive and we pretty much cater for every personal care & food need when it comes to achieving your chocolate scent or flavour profile. All our butters are incredibly stable so you are likely to achieve substantial shelf life benefits over many other butters in the market. All our Cocoa Butters are mechanically pressed & then further processed however you see fit to achieve your requested flavour/aroma. Widely used for its emollient benefits, it has a place in many body butters, hand creams, massage blends in the market place as it melts beautifully into the skin. Cocoa Butter, Deodorised Organic specifically carries a very faint cocoa aroma, it is simply pressed, filtered & deodorised for those do not want an overwhelming Cocoa aroma to mask their formulation. It is the most popular organic grade in the market and widely used in bath bombs for its stability.
- Product nameCocoa Butter, Deodorised Organic
- Product codeK0145
- FunctionalityOne of the more stable butters in the market. If stored correctly, you can achieve 2-3 years shelf life. A deodorised butter, it has a very very faint Cocoa aroma for those do not want the Cocoa to mask their formulation.
Widely used for its melting ability when applied to the skin, hence its popularity in body, hand & massage creams.
A superb bath bomb base ingredient due to its stability.
An approx. melting point of 34-39 deg C.
- INCI ListingTheobroma Cacao Seed Butter
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Cocoa Butter, Deodorised Organic is mechanically pressed, the crude Cocoa Butter is then Deodorised.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Cocoa Butter, Deodorised Organic origin is Ivory Coast.
- Pack Sizes25kg
- CAS Number8002-31-1
- EINCS Number283-480-6
- Customs Tariff Code1804 00 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Cocoa Butter, Deodorised Organic supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Cocoa Butter, Deodorised Organic IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Cocoa Butter, Deodorised Organic is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).