What are you looking for?
Burdock Root, Infused in Sunflower Oil
The oil factor
O&3 presents Burdock Root, Infused in Sunflower Oil
O&3 presents Burdock Root, Infused in Sunflower Oil. Our infusion is a popular choice due to its cost effectiveness & versatility in formulations. We naturally infuse the Burdock root in our Sunflower (we can infuse in another oil if you wish), this is using zero heat or chemicals, just lots of patience! Burdock, part of the ragweed family is good for your complexion, its active constituents are skin-soothing and its a great antioxidant. Overall a helpful ingredient for all skin types.
- Product nameBurdock Root, Infused in Sunflower Oil
- Product codeK0079
- FunctionalityVersatile & suited to all skin types.
100% Natural infusion.
Active constituents are skin soothing.
A powerful antioxidant.
- INCI ListingArctium Lappa Root Extract & Helianthus Annus Seed Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Burdock Root, Infused in Sunflower Oil is produced via natural herbal infusion in Sunflower Oil.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Burdock Root, Infused in Sunflower Oil origin is UK.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg, 950kg
- CAS Number84012-13-5 / 8001-21-6
- EINCS Number281-658-8 / 232-273-9
- Customs Tariff Code1515 19 00 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Burdock Root, Infused in Sunflower Oil supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Burdock Root, Infused in Sunflower Oil is NOT a food grade item.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Burdock Root, Infused in Sunflower Oil is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).