What are you looking for?
Beeswax Yellow, Organic
The oil factor
O&3 presents Beeswax Yellow, Organic
We are buzzing about our Beeswax range! O&3 presents Beeswax Yellow, Organic. Our Beeswax is produced from the natural secretion of honey Bees. This classic, versatile wax is used in a variety of applications from lip-care through to hair & skin care products. This is a 100% pure & natural wax that has only been filtered & then pelletised to increase the products user ability.
- Product nameBeeswax Yellow, Organic
- Product codeK0055
- FunctionalityStrong emollient capabilities.
A common emulsifying agent ingredient.
A decent melting Point: 62-69 Degrees C.
- INCI ListingCera Alba Wax
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Beeswax Yellow, Organic is melted/water washed, melted (100C) filtered & pastillated.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Beeswax Yellow, Organic origin is Africa & UK.
- Pack Sizes25kg
- CAS Number8012-89-3
- EINCS Number232-383-7
- Customs Tariff Code1521 90 99
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Beeswax Yellow, Organic supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Beeswax Yellow, Organic IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Beeswax Yellow, Organic is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).
- UN Number