What are you looking for?
Beeswax White (BP/EP)
The oil factor
O&3 presents Beeswax White (BP/EP)
We are buzzing about our Beeswax range! O&3 presents Beeswax White (BP/EP). Our Beeswax is produced from the natural secretion of honey Bees. This classic, versatile wax is used in a variety of applications from lip-care through to hair, skin care & candle products. This natural wax that has been filtered & then pelletised to increase the products user ability. The difference with white beeswax is that it has been gently refined to remove the yellow coloring of the natural wax. This is one of the more popular waxes due to its ease of use in a number of different applications.
- Product nameBeeswax White (BP/EP)
- Product codeK0057
- FunctionalityStrong emollient capabilities.
A common emulsifying agent ingredient.
A decent melting Point: 62-69 Degrees C.
Lightly refined to deliver a clean, white wax.
- INCI ListingCera Alba Wax
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Beeswax White (BP/EP) is melted/water washed, melted (100C) filtered & lightly refined, then pastillated.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Beeswax White (BP/EP) origin is China.
- Pack Sizes25kg
- CAS Number8012-89-3
- EINCS Number232-383-7
- Customs Tariff Code1521 90 99
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Beeswax White (BP/EP) supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Beeswax White (BP/EP) IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Beeswax White (BP/EP) is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).
- UN Number