What are you looking for?
Argan Oil, Cold Pressed Organic
The oil factor
O&3 presents Argan Oil, Cold Pressed Organic
An oil that goes the extra mile! O&3 presents Argan Oil, Cold Pressed Organic. We support various women's cooperatives in Morocco to bring you a high grade Argan oil. Interestingly the Argan nut is harvested both using the Argan tree itself and the local goats. The goats like to climb the Argan tree to consume the fruit. Luckily the nuts remain and are collected by local women cooperatives, the kernels are then split (to get to the nuts) and then the nuts gently cold pressed to deliver a highly functional, vitamin E rich ingredient that has widely become a cosmetic super power ingredient in the past 5 years. We wouldn't list an application for this ingredient as there are no limits, hair, skin, feet, baby bottoms, we could go on. Incredibly versatile. It is worth noting the Cold Pressed version is stinky, our most popular grade is the lightly deodorised grade, you keep the benefits of the oil but remove the smell.
- Product nameArgan Oil, Cold Pressed Organic
- Product codeK0036
- FunctionalityExtremely rich in Vitamin E, the natural antioxidant.
Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids.
High levels of Oleic acid.
Incredibly versatile and appropriate to use in a wide variety of formulations/ applications.
Purchasing this oil is benefiting the livelihoods of many women cooperatives in Morocco. Do it for the ladies!
- INCI ListingArgania Spinosa Kernel
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Argan Oil, Cold Pressed Organic is Cold Pressed.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Argan Oil, Cold Pressed Organic origin is Morocco.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number223747-87-3
- EINCS NumberNot applicable.
- Customs Tariff Code1515 90 40 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Argan Oil, Cold Pressed Organic supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Argan Oil, Cold Pressed Organic is suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Argan Oil, Cold Pressed Organic is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).