What are you looking for?
Watermelon Seed Oil, Refined
This is a subtitle
The oil factor
O&3 presents Watermelon Seed Oil, Refined
Fresh Melons! O&3 presents Watermelon Seed Oil, Refined. This super base oil is great for either the skin or hair as a hydrator. It absorbs wonderfully and is non-greasy. Apply directly onto your skin or add into your formulation, this fantastic oil will deliver benefit after benefit, including smooth & silky hair/ skin and the essential fatty acids that both rely on. The oil is odourless due to its refined state so you can add whatever aroma suits... Trying to pull together an exotic formulation? Here is your starting point.
- Product nameWatermelon Seed Oil, Refined
- Product codeK0482
- FunctionalityRich in essential fatty acids. A non greasy lubricator, served best on the skin & hair. Incredibly stable due to its refined state.
Exotic starts here....!
- INCI ListingCitrullus Vulgaris
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Watermelon Seed Oil, Refined is Expeller Pressed and Refined.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Watermelon Seed Oil, Refined Origin is Africa.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg.
- CAS Number90244-99-8
- EINCS Number290-802-9
- Customs Tariff Code1515 90 60 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Watermelon Seed Oil, Refined supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Watermelon Seed Oil, Refined is NOT a food grade product, however it is suitable for cosmetic use. Food Grade ingredients are available on request.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Watermelon Seed Oil, Refined is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).