What are you looking for?
Cassia, Essential Oil
The oil factor
O&3 presents Cassia, Essential Oil
O&3 presents Cassia, Essential Oil. This native Chinese tree and subsequently oil is steam distilled from the evergreen leaves. Initially introduced as a traditional spice in Chinese cooking, the cosmetic world took to it for its oral care benefits as it is super for mouthwashes and gum care formulations. It must be used with caution and we do suggest you use with caution if thinking of applying to the skin, speak to us before use.
- Product nameCassia, Essential Oil
- Product codeK0106
- FunctionalityCommonly used in oral care products, however please make sure you speak with us before utilizing. Happy to answer any concerns & questions.
- INCI ListingCinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Cassia, Essential Oil is produced via Steam Distillation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Cassia, Essential Oil origin is China.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number84961-46-6 / 8007-80-5
- EINCS Number284-635-0
- Customs Tariff Code3302 29 41 00
- REACH StatusPlease see our Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Cassia, Essential Oil IS suitable for food, only when the appropriate quantities/dilution are used. This material complies with European Food Regulations, i.e. 1881/2006. However before consuming or formulating a food item using this ingredient, we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Cassia, Essential Oil is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).