O&3 presents Camphor White, Essential Oil
O&3 presents Camphor White, Essential Oil. This fascinating essential oil is obtained from the wood/bark of the mature tree and then steam distilled. Widely used in skin blemish care this oil is full of cineol, pinen, terpineol, menthol & thymol. It is commonly used in the east as an insect repellant.
- Product Specification
- Product codeK0096
- INCI ListingCinnamomum Camphora Bark Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Camphor White, Essential Oil is produced via Steam Distillation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Camphor White, Essential Oil origin is China.
- CAS Number92201-50-8 / 8022-91-1 / 8008-51-3
- EINCS Number295-980-1
- Customs Tariff Code3301294900
Due to its content, it is popular in Insect repellants.
Rich in cineol, pinen, terpineol, menthol & thymol.
Superb to aid with skin blemishes.
Interested in this product?
Talk to our team about your product needs
Looking for product samples?
We can offer product samples based on your needs
Fast global delivery
3–5 day lead times and flexible, speedy logistics around the world.
Downloadable technical documents
We exceed our clients’ technical expectations with up-to-date, in-depth data.
Available in a variety of pack sizes, grades and formats
Whatever specifications or requirements you have, we make it happen.
Speak to us today
We’ve got the perfect product for your next product development push.Make an enquiry