What are you looking for?
Cajeput, Essential Oil
The oil factor
O&3 presents Cajeput, Essential Oil
O&3 presents Cajeput, Essential Oil. Harvested from a tall evergreen tree commonly referred to as the "caju-puti, this oil is obtained from leaves & twigs of the tree which are then steam distilled. This oil is very similar to that of Eucalyptus Oil, just more of a fruity aroma. It is relied upon worldwide for its herbal medicine properties, however made its way into the personal care world for its ability to soothe & warm.. Warm yourself up, get yourself a dose of Cajeput.
- Product nameCajeput, Essential Oil
- Product codeK0082
- FunctionalityA close relation to Eucalyptus, Clove, Tea Tree, Niaouli (all part of the Melaleuca family).
Been used for centuries in the East for its ability to soothe, warm aches & pains.
A wealthy Cineol content.
Included well in creams/lotions & face creams to conquer skin irritation and bites.
- INCI ListingMelaleuca Leucadendron Cajeputi Leaf Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Cajeput, Essential Oil is produced via Steam Distillation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Cajeput, Essential Oil origin is Vietnam.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number85480-37-1
- EINCS Number287-316-4
- Customs Tariff Code3301 29 00 00
- REACH StatusPlease see our Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Cajeput, Essential Oil IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Cajeput, Essential Oil is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).