What are you looking for?
Black Pepper, Essential Oil
The oil factor
O&3 presents Black Pepper, Essential Oil
Salt &…..! O&3 presents Black Pepper, Essential Oil. Everyone needs a little pepper in their life, this cracker delivers a punchy peppery note whilst also aiding the aches and pains when massaged into ones muscles. Commonly used in Indian massage, this oil stimulates the circularatory system, blend into a carrier oil and you are ready to go.
- Product nameBlack Pepper, Essential Oil
- Product codeK0066
- FunctionalityA rich stimulating oil.
A spicy peppery note.
A good essential oil to blend into a carrier to deliver a highly effective massage oil.
Stimulates the circularatory system to aid in soothing muscle ache.
- INCI ListingPiper Nigrum Fruit Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Black Pepper, Essential Oil is produced via Steam Distillation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Black Pepper, Essential Oil origin is India.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number84929-41-9
- EINCS Number284-524-7
- Customs Tariff Code3301 29 35 00
- REACH StatusPlease see our Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Black Pepper, Essential Oil IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Black Pepper, Essential Oil is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).