O&3 presents Rosemary, Antioxidant Organic
O&3 presents Rosemary, Antioxidant Organic. This antioxidant is a natural alternative to synthetic preservatives. Widely used in both food & cosmetics, this antioxidant is a super additive that can aid in preserving your product & reducing the rate of oxidation. Fresh Rosemary leaf is put through a supercritical Hexane Extraction process & then infused into sunflower oil. We maintain the integrity of the extract whilst increasing its solubility by infusing it in sunflower oil.
- Product codeK1024
- INCI ListingRosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Helianthus annuus Seed Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Rosemary, Antioxidant Organic is produced via Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Hexane Extraction) then it is infused in Helianthus annuus Seed Oil
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Rosemary, Antioxidant Organic Origin is Italy.
- CAS Number8001-21-6 / 84604-14-8
- EINCS Number232-273-9 / 283-291-9
- Customs Tariff Code1302 1970 00
- Functionality100% natural preservative & antioxidant. Aids in reducing the rate of oxidation. Anti-inflammatory properties Easily blends into other oils.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.